As the name Clinical Colleagues implies, our objective is to establish collegial, mutually beneficial relationships with anesthesiologists and anesthetists who can best serve the hospitals and surgery centers we work with. We accomplish this by building efficient and patient-focused anesthesia practices, led by experienced Chiefs and supported by a professional practice management team. Whether you want to work in a small rural hospital or a large academic medical center, CCI has great opportunities for your consideration, nationwide.
Here is what you can expect as a member of the CCI team:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive compensation as an independent contractor
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership