OB Only position as a 1099 contractor. $320K with a $20K commencement bonus.
- Enjoy Diamond Peak Ski Resort
- 30 minutes from Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy boating & water activities
- Four Beaches on the Lake
- Second best employer in Nevada!
- 5th most beautiful hospital in the Nation
|Location||Carson City, NV|
|Compensation||$320,00 as a 1099 contractor; plus a $20K commencement bonus|
|Schedule||12 hr shifts OB only|
|Other||17 weeks off|
|Required Skills||Spinals, Blocks, Epidural|
|Education Required||MB CRNA|
|Experience Required||Need OB experience|
|Hospital||Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center|
|Number of Hospital Beds||211|
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
CCI works exclusively with anesthesiologists and CRNAs, and does not use AAs to fill any of our roles. While we respect the ability of AAs, we choose to work with CRNAs as integral members of our anesthesia care teams due to their ability to work independently in diverse settings ranging from urban to rural areas.
CCI Anesthesia values military service and strives to contract with those who have served.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from the practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership