OB only CRNA position working 26 weeks a year!
CCI Anesthesia is dedicated to providing opportunities for the brave men and women who have served our nation.
* Small town feel
* The Williston Area Recreation Center, or “WARC” for short, is an all encompassing recreational facility housing fun and exercise for all ages. Included in the facility are; numerous simulators such as surfing, basketball courts, a walking track, an indoor turf field, an indoor water park that includes a lazy river and an Olympic sized pool, weight machines, yoga classes, and batting cages. Check it out at willistonparks.com
* 11 Beautiful Parks
* Wintertime ice skating, skiing and sledding are very popular here.
* Hunting and Fishing
* Access to National Parks nearby
CCI Anesthesia is an independently owned practice.
If this sounds like the position for you, be sure to send your CV to our recruiting email below!
|Compensation||$300,000 as a 1099 contractor; plus a $30K commencement bonus|
|Schedule||2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off|
|Required Skills||Spinals, Epidurals, Blocks|
|Other||Call every night, OB only position|
|Education Required||MB CRNA|
|Hospital||CHI St. Alexius Health|
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
CCI works exclusively with anesthesiologists and CRNAs, and does not use AAs to fill any of our roles. While we respect the ability of AAs, we choose to work with CRNAs as integral members of our anesthesia care teams due to their ability to work independently in diverse settings ranging from urban to rural areas.
CCI Anesthesia values military service and strives to contract with those who have served.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from the practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership