Come join our all-CRNA practice in beautiful Springfield, VT.
- Opportunity to start in our pain management clinic and make an additional $50K per year working two additional days per month on pain management
- No OB
- Fabulous position: great work-life balance, working Monday through Thursday
- 13 weeks off
- Minimal calls, 1 hour call radius
- Skiing just 52 min away in Killington, VT
- 90 minutes from Boston
This area of Vermont is beautiful. Whether you like to ski, hike, swim, kayak, fish or golf, Vermont has it all. We are only 45 minutes from Dartmouth and Lebanon, NH, a great college town. There are great restaurants in town and there is lots to do within an hour of Springfield. It is a great place to live.
If you would enjoy working at a location that offers long weekends and lots to do on your time off, provides excellent compensation, treats you professionally, gives you clinical independence and is near a great college town, please submit your CV for consideration. We would love to hear from you.
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Salary||$300,000 per year as a 1099 contractor|
|Schedule||3 on/1 off|
|Required skills||spinals, blocks, epidurals and pain management|
|Other||No OB; 1 hour call radius; great work-life balance, work Monday–Thursday most weeks|
|Experience required||pain management|
|Candidate Requirements||Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States|