CCI is looking for an independent CRNA to join a busy & thriving practice with expanding service lines. Group now under new leadership with a renewed outlook and recharged goals for provider centric practice.
Enjoy all the exciting community features!
- Award winning private & public schools (Eastbrook & Oak Hill)
- Enjoy cultural events like Covered Bridge Festival, Car Shows, Hog Daze & other historical celebrations
- Plenty of recreational opportunities ranging from; fishing and kayaking to golfing, hiking and camping
- 1 hour 20 minutes from Indianapolis
- One hour from Fort Wayne
|Compensation||$350,000 as a 1099 contractor|
|Retention Bonus||$10,000 end of first year|
|Schedule||5 weeks on/ 1 week off|
|Required Skills||Epidurals, Spinals, Blocks|
|Other||Call every 5th night and 6th weekend|
|Education Required||MB CRNA|
|Hospital||Marion General Hospital|
|Number of Hospital Beds||126|
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
CCI works exclusively with anesthesiologists and CRNAs, and does not use AAs to fill any of our roles. While we respect the ability of AAs, we choose to work with CRNAs as integral members of our anesthesia care teams due to their ability to work independently in diverse settings ranging from urban to rural areas.
CCI Anesthesia values military service and strives to contract with those who have served.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from the practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership