Clinical Colleagues is seeking a CRNA to join a very experienced all CRNA team based in Taos, New Mexico.
Taos is a wonderful resort area with skiing, snowboarding, golfing, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
- $300K per year as 1099 Independent Contractor
- 10 weeks off
- Call: 1:4
- Must have excellent block, regional, and general anesthesia skills
- Recent experience with OB/GYN and Orthopedic cases required
- Completely independent practice
- Must have excellent clinical abilities and be a strong team player
If you are seeking an opportunity to work independently and wish to work with a group of outstanding clinicians in an independent environment, this could represent a great opportunity for you. Email us your CV today!
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from the practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Salary||$300,000 as a 1099 contractor|
|Schedule||No rotation - 10 weeks off|
|Required Skills||Proficient in Spinals, blocks and epidurals|
|Other||Call every 4th night|
|Education Required||MB CRNA|
|Experience Required||OB/GYN & Ortho experience required|
|Hospital Name||Holy Cross|
|Number of Hospital Beds||25|