CCI Anesthesia is looking for an independent CRNA to join an existing all CRNA group.
– $290K as a 1099 contractor
– Work 3 weeks on / 1 week off
– Independent practice
– 40 min to Fort Wayne, IN
– Brand new, state of the art surgical wing
Van Wert, OH, is a beautiful historic city, only 30 miles from Fort Wayne, IN. With low housing rates, excellent schools and recreational opportunities, Van Wert is a wonderful place to raise a family. Our proximity to Fort Wayne has allowed our liberal arts center to bring in national acts for both plays and musicals. Thanks to this, you won’t have to travel all the way to Fort Wayne or a major city to catch a musical or show!
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Location||Van Wert, OH|
|Schedule||work 3 weeks on / 1 week off|
|Required Skills||spinals, blocks, epidurals|
|Other||All CRNA practice; must be independent|
|Education Required||NBCRNA; Master’s degree in Anesthesia|
|Hospital Name||Van Wert County Hospital|
|# of Hospital Beds||61|