CCI is looking for an independent CRNA to join a busy and thriving practice with expanding service lines. The group is now under new leadership with a renewed outlook and recharged goals for a provider-centric practice. Benefits include:
- Award-winning private and public schools
- Cultural events like the Covered Bridge Festival, car shows, Hog Daze and other historical celebrations
- Plenty of recreational opportunities including fishing, kayaking, golfing, hiking and camping
- Indianapolis is less than an hour and a half away
- Fort Wayne is an hour away CCI Anesthesia values military service and is committed to contracting with those who have served in the armed forces.
If you believe that you would be a great addition to our practice in Marion, then please send your CV to our recruiting team.
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Salary||$340,000 per year as a 1099 contractor, plus $10k commencement bonus|
|Schedule||Eight weeks off|
|Required Skills||Spinals, blocks and epidurals|
|Other||Care team model|