All CRNA group working 4 weeks on/ 2 weeks off rotation.
- DEA required
- State of the art care in a Gold Standard Hospital
- Located on the banks of the Yellowstone River and near beautiful Fort Peck Lake
- Outdoor activities: River floating, fishing, hunting, archery, winter sports, hiking, camping and more!
- Check out this link for more information
Sidney is a close knit community with a lower cost of living than the national average. Highly rated public and private schools available.
CCI Anesthesia is honored to contract with those who have served in our Armed Forces.
CCI is an independently owned practice.
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
CCI works exclusively with anesthesiologists and CRNAs, and do not use AAs to fill any of our roles. While we respect the ability of AAs, we choose to work solely with CRNAs due to their ability to work independently in diverse settings ranging from urban to rural areas.
CCI Anesthesia values military service and strives to contract with those who have served.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Salary||$320,000 as a 1099 contractor; plus a $40K commencement bonus and a $20K relocation bonus|
|Schedule||4 weeks on/ 1 week off|
|Required Skills||Blocks, Spinals, Epidurals|
|Other||Call every 3rd night and 4th weekend|
|Education Required||MB CRNA|
|Hospital||Sidney Health Center|