CCI Anesthesia is looking for an independent CRNA to join an existing all CRNA group.
- New state of the art OR suites
- Working 3 weeks on /1 week off
- Booming town poised for the future with commercial & industrial development
- Arts and music scene with a vast number of annual events
- Big city vibe with small town charm
- Outdoor recreation
- Low housing costs and excellent schools
- Close to Fort Wayne, IN
CCI Anesthesia strives to contract with military veterans because we value and honor their service and experience.
CCI is an independent owned practice.
|Location||Van Wert, Ohio|
|Salary||$320,000 as a 1099 contractor|
|Schedule||3 weeks on/ 1 week off|
|Required Skills||Spinals, Blocks, Epidurals|
|Other||Call every 3rd night and 4th weekend|
|Hospital||Van Wert Health|
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
CCI works exclusively with anesthesiologists and CRNAs, and does not use AAs to fill any of our roles. While we respect the ability of AAs, we choose to work with CRNAs as integral members of our anesthesia care teams due to their ability to work independently in diverse settings ranging from urban to rural areas.
CCI Anesthesia values military service and strives to contract with those who have served.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from the practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership