Come work in an all CRNA practice in a cozy little town and earn a $330K salary plus a $20K commencement bonus.
Dickinson is the gateway to the great American West, Medora and Theodore Roosevelt National Park. It has also been branded by its modern nickname, “The Western Edge”.
CCI Anesthesia is honored to contract with those who have served in our Armed Forces.
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Salary||$330,000 as a 1099 contractor|
|Retention Bonus||$10,000 at the end of 2nd year & ongoing|
|Schedule||4 weeks on/1 week off|
|Required Skills||Blocks, epidurals & spinals|
|Other||Call every 4th night with post call day off|
|Education Required||MB CRNA|
|Hospital Name||CHI St. Alexius Dickinson|
|Number of Hospital Beds||25|