Join our team and enjoy the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area.
The Dalles is only 82 miles east of Portland, Oregon and the Portland International Airport. You have the best of both worlds. A great place to live and raise a family and access to the larger metro area if desired!
You can drive through the scenic Columbia River Gorge on I-84 through the Cascade Mountains. To the north, you will find the majestic Columbia River, the border between Oregon and Washington states. Just visible to the northwest are the snow-covered slopes of Mt. Adams. It’s beautiful here.
To the southwest is the towering figure of one of the other sentinels of the Cascades, Mt. Hood. The area is a playground for outdoor enthusiasts, with hiking trails along spectacular waterfalls and your choice of white-water rafting, fishing, camping, cycling and year-round skiing at Timberline Lodge within an hour’s drive. Supplied below are a few handy bullet points of available recreational activities typically found in the Gorge.
RECREATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS IN THE GORGE
- White-water rafting on the Deschutes, Klickitat, and White Salmon Rivers
- Year-round snow skiing at Timberline Lodge on Mt. Hood
- Maryhill Museum and the full-scale Stonehenge Replica War Memorial
- Shaniko Ghost Town
- Tom McCall Wildflower Preserve on the Rowena Loops
- World-class windsurfing and kiteboarding on the Columbia River
- Columbia Gorge Waterfalls along the Historic Columbia Gorge Highway 30
- Bonneville Dam and The Dalles Dam Visitor Centers
- 55 area local Columbia Gorge wineries & vineyards, classified with their own appellation.
- Fishing, hiking, camping, hunting – too many places to list
Apart from the fantastic array of recreational opportunities nearby, The Dalles itself is an immensely beautiful historic town. No matter where you live in town, you are certainly guaranteed an unbeatable view! The Dalles is not only a great place to live but also a great place to raise a family. With numerous options for both public and private schooling, education is of no concern here.
|Location||The Dalles, Oregon|
|Salary||$340,000 as a 1099 contractor|
|Schedule||4 weeks on/ 1 week off|
|Required Skills||Spinals, Blocks, Epidural|
|Other||Call every 5th night|
|Hospital||Adventist Health - Columbia Gorge|
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
CCI works exclusively with anesthesiologists and CRNAs, and does not use AAs to fill any of our roles. While we respect the ability of AAs, we choose to work with CRNAs as integral members of our anesthesia care teams due to their ability to work independently in diverse settings ranging from urban to rural areas.
CCI Anesthesia values military service and strives to contract with those who have served.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from the practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership