Join a laid-back practice in a city with small-town charm. Benefits include:
- 26 weeks off per year
- An ultimate outdoor paradise with year-round recreation
- Nearby activities like fishing, hunting, golfing and cross-country skiing
- Quaint coffee shops and dining
CCI Anesthesia is honored to contract with those who have served in the armed forces.
If you believe that you would be a great addition to our practice in Devil’s Lake, then please send your CV to our recruiting team.
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Location||Devil's Lake, ND|
|Salary||$270,000 plus $20,000 commencement bonus|
|Schedule||2 Weeks On/ 2 Weeks Off|
|Required Skills||Spinals, blocks and epidurals|
|Required Experience||Independent Experience|
|Other||Work independently for 26 weeks/year|