Enjoy the best of New Mexico’s active, outdoor lifestyle living in a historic small town, working 26 weeks in a solo practice.
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from the practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Location||Las Vegas, NM|
|Salary||$270,000 as a 1099 contractor|
|Schedule||2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off|
|Required Skills||Proficient in Spinals, blocks and epidurals|
|Education Required||MB CRNA|
|Hospital Name||Alta Vista Regional|
|Number of Hospital Beds||46|