CCI is seeking a Chief CRNA to lead our team in beautiful New Mexico.
- All-CRNA group, offering the chance to operate independently
- 30 min to great New Mexico skiing
- 20 min to White Sands National Park
Our established practice has a diverse caseload with moderately busy OB service. You will be looking after your own cases.
If you would like to live within an hour of the mountains with some of the friendliest people in the world, this will be your spot. Come and enjoy green chili and join our great group in Alamogordo.
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Salary||$280,000 per year as a 1099 contractor, plus $20K commencement bonus|
|Schedule||9 weeks off|
|Required skills||spinals, blocks and epidurals|
|Candidate Requirements||Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States|