Join our cohesive team in historic Milledgeville, GA!
- 42 weeks on, 10 weeks off! Top tier, recently increased pay to $260K!
- Post call day off!
- CCI Anesthesia is honored to contract with those who have served in our Armed Forces.
- Centrally located to Atlanta, Augusta and Savannah
- Full service community hospital that prides itself in being an integral part of the community.
- Enjoy kayaking, fishing, boating and more on Lake Sinclair and Lake Oconee
- Located in the home of Georgia College and within driving distance of the University of Georgia, Georgia Tech, Georgia State University and Mercer University
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Salary||$260,000 as a 1099 contractor|
|Schedule||4 weeks on/1 week off|
|Required Skills||Must be proficient in spinals and epidurals, regional experience preferred|
|Other||Post call day off|
|Education Required||MB CRNA|
|Hospital Name||Atrium Health Navicent|
|Number of Hospital Beds||101|