Come lead our team in Arizona, working at our growing practice in Bullhead City!
- 90 min from Las Vegas, NV
- On the Colorado River; great for swimming, boating, fishing and inner tubing
- 2 hours to the Grand Canyon
- 2.5 hours to Flagstaff, AZ for skiing
The school system in Bullhead City is top-notch. There are 11 schools here, and two private. Many of these schools offer accelerated learning programs.
Bullhead City has one of the lowest costs of living around! In fact, its Bullhead’s low cost of living that helps drive the economy.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, and you believe you would make a great addition to our practice in Bullhead City, please send us your CV.
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Location||Bullhead City, AZ|
|Salary||$475,000 as a 1099 contractor, plus $25K commencement bonus|
|Schedule||2 on/2 off|
|Required Skills||Spinals, epidurals and blocks|
|Education Required||Board certified|
|Candidate Requirements||Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States|