CCI is looking for a chief anesthesiologist to lead a busy and thriving practice with expanding service lines. Lead the way in healthcare at an advanced care facility with highly skilled providers. Benefits include:
- Award-winning private and public schools
- Cultural events like the Covered Bridge Festival, car shows, Hog Daze and other historical celebrations
- Plenty of recreational opportunities including fishing, kayaking, golfing, hiking and camping
- Indianapolis is less than an hour and a half away CCI Anesthesia values military service and is committed to contracting with those who have served in the armed forces.
If you believe that you would be a great addition to our practice in Marion, then please send your CV to our recruiting team.
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Salary||$500,000 per year as a 1099 contractor, plus $25k commencement bonus, plus $25k stipend|
|Retention Bonus||$25,000 (paid out the month after anniversary)|
|Schedule||2 on/ 2 off|
|Required Skills||Spinals, blocks and epidurals|
|Required Education||Medical degree and board certification|
|Other||Care team model|