Chief Anesthesiologist position at a great community hospital. Enjoy coastal living at its finest with 13 weeks off. Close to Portland Oregon.
Tillamook is a town found within a fertile river valley on the edge of the ocean-adjacent Tillamook Bay. Rich natural resources and beautiful landscapes are abundant.
- Located amidst a tangle of rivers and farm fields
- Visit the Tillamook Creamery
- Local Restaurants put farm and ocean-to-table ingredients to good use in their dishes.
- Visit Willamette Valley
- Close to ski resort
- 1.5 hours from Portland
- 1.5 hours from Salem
CCI Anesthesia is honored to contract with those who have served in the armed forces.
If this sounds like the position for you, then be sure to send your CV to our recruiting email below!
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Salary||$525K plus $30K commencement bonus with additional relocation incentive|
|Schedule||3 weeks on/1 week off|
|Other||Every 3rd night call|
|Required Skills||Spinal, blocks, epidurals|
|Education Required||Board Certified Anesthesiologist|
|Hospital Name||Adventist Health Tillamook|
|Number of Hospital Beds||25|