CCI Anesthesia is seeking an MDA for our established practice in St. Albans, Vermont!
- Enjoy a good work–life balance to enjoy everything VT has to offer
- Excellent leadership
- Cohesive anesthesia team
St. Albans is a beautiful town in Northern Vermont that sits right on the banks of Lake Champlain. Whether you like to ski, hike, swim, kayak, fish or golf, Vermont has it all. With outdoor farmers’ markets, quaint street shops and revived streetscapes, St. Albans is a quaint, storybook town. St. Albans is, without a doubt, a great place to live.
For a comprehensive list of all there is to see and do in Northern Vermont, please have a look at the link below.
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from the practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Location||St. Albans, VT|
|Salary||$219,500 as a 1099 contractor|
|Schedule||Work only 20 weeks a year|
|Required Skills||Proficient in Spinals, blocks and epidurals|
|Other||3-4 weeks primary call and 2 weeks of back up call|
|Education Required||ABA Certified|
|Hospital Name||Northwestern Medical Center|
|Number of Hospital Beds||53|