Join a thriving group with the opportunity to practice in multiple settings.
CCI Anesthesia is dedicated to providing opportunities for the brave men and women who have served our nation.
- 1 ½ hours west of Indianapolis
- Designed as an official “Tree City USA”, with 1,000+ acres of golf courses, trails, parks and outdoors recreation
- Indiana State (Larry Bird’s alma mater)
- Named one of the best college towns in the US
- Within driving distance of 7 major cities
CCI Anesthesia is honored to contract with those who have served in the armed forces.
If this sounds like the position for you, then be sure to send your CV to our recruiting email below!
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
|Location||Terre Haute, IN|
|Salary||$300,000 as a 1099 contractor|
|Schedule||Working 22 weeks|
|Required Skills||Spinals, blocks, epidurals|
|Other||2nd Call 1:6; $1K Add'l for cardiac cases performed in CV room|
|Required Education||Board Certified Anesthesiologist|
|Hospital Name||Union Hospital|
|Number of Hospital Beds||257|