We are currently fully staffed for this role. However, CCI Anesthesia is rapidly growing as an organization. If you’d like to be considered for a role like this one in the future, please feel free to send us your information below.
The Staffing and Recruitment Manager is a recruitment professional who embodies the highest ethical standards for recruiting, staffing, practice management, and business relationships. The Recruiting and Staffing Manager is skilled and able to work in a multi-state/multi-client environment and is responsible for sourcing candidates, reviewing CVs, assessing experience and qualifications, and conducting initial interviews to review experience and evaluate candidates’ interpersonal skills to ensure a “good fit.” The staffing and Recruitment Manager works closely with Regional Directors of Operations to ensure well-qualified providers are contracted.
- Three years of successful experience recruiting healthcare providers or relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
The statements described here are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be constructed as an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Developing and implementing creative strategies to source qualified candidates and reduce reliance on agencies, and attend trade shows and conferences as requested;
- Create accurate postings (e.g., gaswork.com, CCI website and other websites) for recruitment and staffing needs;
- Excel at sourcing candidates, reviewing CVs, and assessing experience and qualifications, as well as evaluating candidates’ interpersonal skills during initial interview to assure a cultural and job fit.
- Respond to agency requests for name clears within 24-hours of request;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with agencies and site personnel and set clear expectations with agencies regarding job requirements for both locums and perm staffing, and then holding locum agencies accountable as to the quality and appropriateness of presented candidates.
- Send, follow up, and file complete candidate information packets;
- Work closely with Regional Director of Operations in proactively projecting locums needs to dovetail with recruitment of permanent providers and utilization of locums calendars as needed or requested.
- Review locum confirmations for accuracy (e.g., dates, location, rates, special considerations
- Assist with on-boarding of locums and perm providers;
- Present clear and accurate updates during recruitment/credentialing conference calls
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong background in recruitment of healthcare providers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & applicant tracking systems (e.g., OneDrive, Zoho).
- Must have a high degree of personal accountability and initiative.
This is a remote role, so standard home office environment.
Ability to travel to practice sites, company events and meetings. Travel on average would be once a month, but frequency will be based on practice needs, startup practices and sites etc.