We are currently fully staffed for this role. However, CCI Anesthesia is rapidly growing as an organization. If you’d like to be considered for a role like this one in the future, please feel free to send us your information below.
The Regional Director of Operations (RDO) provides management support for anesthesia teams located through the U.S. and supports the Chiefs of Anesthesia and the clinicians who work with Clinical Colleagues Incorporated (CCI) meeting contractual requirements and achieving budgeted financial goals.
- Minimum of three years of medical practice management experience are required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and databases.
- The successful RDO is high-energy, demonstrates excellent leadership, management, communication, interpersonal skills and embodies the highest ethical standards to ensure the highest level of service and standards for professional relationships and clinical practice management.
- Preferred experience with Epic, Medaxion or EMR systems and QGenda or scheduling software.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
The statements described here are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be constructed as an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Management of administrative operations and onsite personnel.
- Assure that CCI is meeting its contractual requirements with each provider and contracting hospital, facility and/or health system.
- Management of staffing schedules, personnel issues, patient satisfaction and risk management.
- Develop and monitor annual budgets for each client and achieve budgeted financial goals.
- Manage and negotiate client contract renewals and amendments.
- Provide the highest quality services to meet CCI standards.
- Establish positive working relationships and serve as CCI’s practice management liaison for hospital administration, staff anesthesia providers and the billing company.
- Communicates regularly and in a positive and professional manner with hospital administration, surgeons, surgical staff, anesthesiologists, CRNA’s, billing coordinators, CCI employees and gains alignment on problem resolution to reach mutual goals effectively and efficiently.
- Implement company programs and values, and work toward company goals.
- Implement plans and processes to maintain productivity and profitability.
- Traveling regularly to each client to be a present part of the team and provide hands-on leadership.
Remote work and travel to Anesthesia sites of service located throughout the U.S.
Standard home office environment or healthcare facility
Travel is required regularly for the role estimated to average two weeks per month, but sometimes more or less depending on site needs.